[GLLUG] VeriSign Renewals

Darrel Ray Clute, III darrel_clute@yahoo.com
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:05:10 -0400

Instead of using an overly priced registrar such as VeriSign
why don't we use something more like godaddy.com??

Domain pricing for .com/net/org ranges from $8.95/yr to
$6.95/yr for 1 to 10 years respectively.  The only question
that would remain is how long do we want the url??

Darrel

On Tuesday 27 August 2002 17:40, Ben Pfaff exclaimed: