[GLLUG] Service Alert: Advance Notice of Server Downtime

Jeff Lawton jeff@idealso.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:23:33 -0500

Ideal Solution, LLC will roll out enhancements to our Web hosting product
line to allow for better system administration, hardware maintenance and
overall technical support.

As part of this upgrade process, your Website will be unavailable for
approximately six hours this week during the established maintenance window
of 12:00AM - 6:00AM EST.  We ask that you plan accordingly. Once the upgrade
is complete, we will notify you via email.

Thank you for trusting Ideal Solution, LLC with your Web hosting business.

Sincerely,

Jeff Lawton
Ideal Solution, LLC
www.idealso.com