[GLLUG] good to be back

Stuart C tuxedobird@bust.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:33:26 -0800 (PST)

>You are indeed looking at iptables or ipchains. You are also looking at
>about 12 other things when you set this up as far as networking goes as
>it is highly dependent on the software you are using for your cluster..

Well I am reading up about beowulf, because thats what i plan on using.  I just wasn't sure on how to block access except for from one ip.  Another thing i now need to decide on is weather or not I want to have local disks or if i want to have a remote system with the OS for diskless nodes. any comments?

BUST Magazine: For
Women with Something to Get Off Their Chests
Subscribe at http://www.bust.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag