[GLLUG] X Window Managers

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@pilot.msu.edu
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:46:11 -0500

I use Iconographer (http://www.mscape.com/products/iconographer.html)
for all icon design.  Its for OS X and does a good job of being able to
just past in an image and a mask and voila...save as Mac OS 9/X icon
resources, into a resource, or as a Windows.ico file.  Dunno how it
would work with XFree since I don't have X on my FreeBSD box and
haven't used X in a long time.

-Mike