[GLLUG] Re: Looking for some software

Chick Tower c.tower@express56.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:08:23 -0600

I found a realty management package on www.linuxapps.com by searching for
"property," Jason.  Google reported over 8,000 hits when I searched for
"property management software," only 701 hits when I added "linux" as an
additional search term, and just one hit when I also added "gpl."  It was a
page full of management software packages, though, and the only one with GPL
looks like it's for managing vending machines.

                                        Chick