soffice52

Adam McDougall mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:39:12 -0500

I'd prefer that too.

*plink plink*

On Mon, Jan 14, 2002 at 11:16:33AM -0500, Daniel R. Kilbourne wrote:

  So, I would like to see what others think of this. I would really like to see something appended to the subject on all GLLUG mailings identifying it as such. Basically, the "Prefix for subject line of list postings" option, so all messages come in with a subject of "[GLLUG] blah, blah, blahpitty blah", rather than just "blah, blah, blahpitty blah."

  Anoyone second this idea? It would make life a little bit easier for those of us with large amounts of mail that don't like to pre-filter our inbox.

  Marcel Kunath extolled: