mailing list format was Re: soffice52

basher584 basher584@usol.com
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 21:07:19 -0500

I swear mentioned this a while ago, but I downloaded the archive did the 'ol,
cat linux-user.mbox | formail +1 -ds >> new.linux-user.mbox
mutt -f new.linux-user.mbox
Sorted by To:.. and sure enough I didn't.

Hmm.  I must have mentioned it at a meeting :)

It would greatly help sorting important emails when I am in a rush.  I suppose there is a way to use procmail to do it, but I haven't done it in the last year or so.  Maybe next week if it doesn't get changed.

-Ben