[GLLUG] Getting closer

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@msu.edu
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 01:52:52 -0500

A little plug and chug and I'm now printing. Thanks Ed.

Now...for a potential flame starter...

I use BBEdit on my Mac because it just works brilliantly as a text editor.
One of the best features of it is the ability to open a file from an
FTP server or save to an FTP server. Does anyone know of a good X-based text
editor that has similar features of this? Cooledit is okay as an editor, but
I loved BBEdit.

-Mike