[GLLUG] Job thoughts?

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:22:22 -0500

Quoted from Jo Dillon on Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 03:16:09PM -0500:
> On Thursday 17 January 2002 03:09 pm, Edward Glowacki wrote:
> > <from what I've seen>
> > To be blunt, there's not a lot going on in Lansing that I know of.
> > Detroit, even Ann Arbor or Grand Rapids, there might be stuff, but
> > Lansing is fairly dead technologically by comparison.
> > </from what I've seen>
>
>   I thought you might say that ;) I'm looking for work-from-home type work
> mainly at the moment, if not then move-away might be my only option I suppose.

If you can get a telecommute gig, schweeeeeeet. =)  Depending on
why you are in Lansing (fiancee has a job, you like the town,
whatever) you might be able to find something in someplace like
Ann Arbor or Detroit and live somewhere between here and there to
shorten the commute a bit while still being close to Lansing.

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org