[GLLUG] Job thoughts?

Jo Dillon jo@trolltech.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:31:04 -0500

On Thursday 17 January 2002 03:22 pm, Edward Glowacki wrote:

> If you can get a telecommute gig, schweeeeeeet. =)  Depending on
> why you are in Lansing (fiancee has a job, you like the town,
> whatever) you might be able to find something in someplace like
> Ann Arbor or Detroit and live somewhere between here and there to
> shorten the commute a bit while still being close to Lansing.

  Well, basically because we have an apartment here and her parents live an
hour's drive away. Detroit/Ann Arbor/etc aren't totally out. California is,
though, since it's too far from her family - a shame since there are some
companies offering specifically Qt jobs there which I'd be a shoe-in for ;)

--

	Jo