[Re: [GLLUG] ADV: Equipment Financing

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
24 Jan 2002 08:26:07 -0500

Gotta love email address harvesters that allow people to send SPAM such
as this...  No human took a brief look at our site and sent this
letter... to a mailing list... of an organization that doesn't even deal
with equipment and money.  Even if they did, I'm sure I wouldn't be
involved with a finance company where the sales reps don't have adequate
command of writing in the English language.