[GLLUG] ADV: Equipment Financing

jsimpers@preferredlease.com jsimpers@preferredlease.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:45:01 -0500 (EST)

--=200201231522=

I hope I'm contacting the right person here. I took a brief look at your
site and wanted to ask if you were looking for any equipment for either
yourself or for your customers that I might help finance. My company,
Preferred Lease, does anything from company vehicles, to manufacturing and
industrial equipment, to light and heavy machinery, to computers, software
and furniture-- just to name a few, and work with the "tough credits" that
a lot of banks and financial companies do not want to spend time on, in
addition to the "A" credits. Please give me a call or e-mail me if theres
anything on the agenda/wishlist in the next couple months or if you had
any questions or just wanted a quick quote. I thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
Brett Latzsch
Sales Manager
Preferred Lease, A CapitalWerks Company
Direct Line- (949) 270-2127
Direct Fax - (949) 260-1088
blatzsch@preferredlease.com
www.preferredlease.com
www.capitalwerks.com

Justin Simpers
National Account Manager
Preferred Lease,
a CapitalWerks Company
2151 Michelson Drive, #255, Irvine, CA 92612
(949) 270-2139 Direct Ph#
(949) 260-1088 Direct Fax
jsimpers@preferredlease.com
www.preferredlease.com