[GLLUG] Question about tar/Gentoo Linux/emerge

Jason Green greenja6@msu.edu
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 20:55:06 -0400

I tried just downloading the binaries from OOo's site, but I managed to
crash Konqueror about halfway through the download.  So, I'm now installing
Mozilla so that I can surf the web with fewer crashes and download OOo's
binaries.  I'll let you know how it goes.  (I'll probably start
re-downloading OOo using Lynx or something before I go to sleep, too)

Jason Green
greenja6@msu.edu