[GLLUG] Meeting Location Change

Roger T. Webster websterr@atmosphereannealing.com
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 15:21:06 -0400

Well, just as I thought may happen some day, my location will not be available tomorrow evening for our meeting.
I have been called out of town on a customer visit.
After speeking to Brian Hoort about my problem he offered his home as a alternative location for Wednesdays meeting.
Brian said that we can turn this into another pot-luck / barbecue with moderate responsible consumption of alcohol.
Brian lives at 901 Britten Ave. This is on the corner of Britten and Pico near the Moores Park, and in the neighborhood across from Atmosphere Annealing, Inc.
Brian posted directions to his place on the list prior to our last meeting...

Map:
http://mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?zoom=8&mapdata=UrVYjtEIiZ%2biNCdgvTcieNkkxR3gVe3ZLThoHQoyc2THeptxILjtwk8upPdKQsZzdYt5Y43uV9PaEBi2sZWJ3EnWm7A4oNXmhKqF3njCmJ80zcMETBrgHi%2bI6vEef%2bQc7jiM0CoAcicWDkyHGrnrvVBo9TeehssoqvXmpQ7IEhm6udxGKs3e3%2bzfoy%2fdK8OSib%2f7aXs5JlzW97U1SSuiNkStN5ZSG7Z30r4wfSnnTSQAEhw5vegdRrk%2bVZly1NkYyjOIfISR1IRVeHVFX3srVeuopbTse1Iwi0Uurd%2bCFP2hSHfxd6fNC4XpQrnyWH9UkRLl%2bNdKtKwlc%2bU0hKSIy4bm6zEWaChNN5pTQ1%2fyzkQ%3d

I am very sorry to do this on such a short notice, but I an unable to postpone my trip out of town.

I hope that we will be able to find a permanent secondary location for our meetings so that this will not happen again.

To disappoint even more, I will also have to postpone my short presentation to the next meeting.

If there are any other suggestions we can discuss them on the list.

Roger Webster
(I hope this mail looks OK to all, it is my first attempt with Sylpheed)