[GLLUG] Next/future meetings: What do people want?

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
16 Jul 2002 16:14:04 -0400

On Tue, 2002-07-16 at 14:51, Matt Graham wrote:
> For next meeting, we've got the "introduction to vi" presentation lined
> up.  Is there anything else that people would like for this or future
> meetings?  Here are some things that I can speak on... I encourage
> others to post things that they can speak on, then if we have a good
> range of topics, we can have a vote or something.

I'd be interested to learn more about the horrid mess that is LDAP.  I'd
really like to have a central repository for address book information,
such that it can be used by Evolution, horde/imp/turba (webmail), Palm
Pilot, etc.  I've tried setting up LDAP, but gave up when it became
apparent that it wasn't a trivial task...

-ED

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org