[GLLUG] Next/future meetings: What do people want?

Ben Pfaff blp@cs.stanford.edu
16 Jul 2002 13:54:03 -0700

jo@groupinfo.com writes:

>    Which begs the obvious question (from this comparative newcomer
> to the group) of what things you work on and know about. Some of it at least
> is Debian-related I presume? :)

Well, lessee here.  I've been using Linux since 1.0 or so, a
Debian maintainer since around 1.1, a GNU software developer for
a few years now.  I'm an expert on C, a Java programmer,
currently solidifying my C++ knowledge, and a dabbler in a dozen
other languages.  I've written all kinds of minor system software
tools.  I've written a book on binary trees and balanced trees
available free from my website at adtinfo.org.  And I have an
"advanced green belt" in taekwondo.

Oh, and I have a helluva lot of practical VMware knowledge now,
including having reverse-engineered all of its file formats ;-)
--
"To the engineer, the world is a toy box full of sub-optimized and
 feature-poor toys."