[GLLUG] [OT]HTML includes

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:55:51 -0400 (EDT)

It isn't the cleanest solution, but you could use .shtml
here is the first link I found on it =)
http://www.webcom.com/~webcom/help/inc/include.shtml

I usually just use consistant comment tags that mark the beginning and end
of each section so I can go back with a perl script and replace those
sections or you can do it right inside BBEdit.