[GLLUG] Is anyone going ti the computer sale on junuary 20?

Matt Graham danceswithcrows@usa.net
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 21:32:01 -0400

On Monday 17 June 2002 18:49, after a long battle with technology, Tito
wrote:
> Hi, as the subject said, is anyone going to the sale?,
> if so I'll be wearing the tux pin (from suse) on my
> cap to be identify since I has never on mettings.

There's a computer sale?  Where/when on the 20th?  (Work may prevent me
from going... darn this 9-6 existence.)

--
   Engineer: "Pigs can fly, if you feed them enough beans."
   Management: "Great, we can sell that.  We won't mention the problem