[GLLUG] Is anyone going ti the computer sale on junuary 20?

Jo Dillon jo@trolltech.com
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 15:54:56 +0200

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 09:32:01PM -0400, Matt Graham wrote:
> On Monday 17 June 2002 18:49, after a long battle with technology, Tito
> wrote:
> > Hi, as the subject said, is anyone going to the sale?,
> > if so I'll be wearing the tux pin (from suse) on my
> > cap to be identify since I has never on mettings.
>
> There's a computer sale?  Where/when on the 20th?  (Work may prevent me
> from going... darn this 9-6 existence.)

  On a similar note, what's a good place to get second-hand 14" monitors
before then? I looked in Good Deals but their prices seemed /very/ high
for what I want (old stuff, doesn't matter if it looks dirty or can only
do 800x600) - they wanted $60 and up.