[GLLUG] Shameless Plug

Michael Harrington HarringM@michigan.gov
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:25:33 -0400

All-

Sorry to use the list for a shamless plug...BUT...

I (and others in my office) have formed a subchapter of the MIHTCIA.  What is the MIHTCIA?  It is the Michigan Chapter of the High Tech Crime Investigators Association, a non-profit organization open to IT Security and Law Enforcement  Professionals. The organization provides training and networking.

We are having a membership drive on July 17th at 10:00AM here in Lansing.  There will be refreshments and possibly training.

My hope is that some of you will consider joining.  It would be nice to have some fellow linux users in the group.

Also if anyone is interested in teaching at this meetings please contact me.  We do have funds for recompense ;).

For more information visit http://www.hticia.org or contact me off list.

Thanks for your indulgence.

Mike