[GLLUG] MSU Degrees in Computer Information Systems

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@msu.edu
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:28:10 -0500

I'd check in with one of the advisors in TC. There is an ITS "direction"
within TC, as well as Media Arts and a couple others. If I remember
correctly, ITS contains a lot of communications law and then network
topology and that sort of thing.

-Mike

On 3/19/02 12:53 PM, "Brian Hoort" <hoortbri@msu.edu> wrote:

> Engineering has, well, engineers, not sysadmins. Telecommunication seems
> the closest bet, but when I look over the classes it all appears to be TV /
> radio related. There just doesn't seem to be an Information Technology
> Program.

|Mike Szumlinski           |
|Michigan State University |
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit"

                                                                 -Aristotle