[GLLUG] MSU Degrees in Computer Information Systems

Darrel Clute dclute@albion.edu
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 18:27:01 -0500

If CIS is what you want take a look at Moraine Valley CC
near Chicago.  They have the largest CIS program in the
nation as far as I am aware.  If you don't want to move then
check out Davenport Baker or KCC.  They are the only
colleges in this area that have a "Networking" course
offering of an value.  Your best bet out of these latter
three would probably be Davenport unless you don't mind
driving to the Auburn Hills campus of Baker.  All four of
the colleges which I have mentioned have the Cisco course
which would lead toward your CCNA and Moraine Valley has
courses for the CCNP as well.  If you want to go more
towards design than that is a little bit harder.  Not sure
of a college that offers the Cisco design course but you
could always do what I'm doing and self-study.

   Darrel Clute, CCNA
   Partner/CEO
   Acumen Technology Group
   Clute Technologies