[GLLUG] Mandrake 8.2

Adam Robert Pitcher pitcher2@cse.msu.edu
19 Mar 2002 15:48:26 -0500

Nope,  I just grab an ISO of the major linux distros as they come out.
Earlier, there were many Mandrake mirrors.  I noticed during the last
few days that the number of mirrors has dropped.  I will reconsider
becoming an official mirror.

For those who are new, the CSE Dept FTP Mirror (indian.cse.msu.edu) is
an official mirror for
CPAN
CTAN
Kernel.org
Gutenberg

And unofficial
FreeBSD
Mandrake
RedHat

Between us, EGR (mirroring debian and gnu), and PA (mirroring ximian and
redhat), we have most of the tools on campus someone would need.

I am open to suggestions for other mirroring needed.

Adam