[GLLUG] VPN (FreeSWAN) presentation

Paul Donahue donahu16@pdonahue.com
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 11:52:23 -0500

Well,

In the spirit of decisiveness let's say that not next meeting, but the meeting following that I will give a presentation on FreeSWAN. I know that at the next meeting Jeff Goeke-Smith is planning on giving a presentation on setting up IP MASQ gateways that do dhcp and all the goodies you want. I feel that it  is appropriate to do the FreeSWAN presentation at the following meeting since it will build upon what Jeff talks about with regards to home built routers.

Now. Someone just has to post when the meetings will be. As long as they are not during the weekend I can work it out.

Paul Donahue
Computer Scientist
Computer/Network Technician
Michigan State University