[GLLUG] New look for website

Jeffrey Utter utterjef@zelda.cl.msu.edu
Wed, 15 May 2002 09:12:48 -0400 (EDT)

That's very slick.  I like it much better.

<Ideas>
Have we considered the idea of putting a posting system on the site.  So
we could have a SlashDot like front page that has stories that we have
submitted?  Something like that may be useful, especially when you find a
good site that has an article about Linux, or other things of interest to
the community, it can be posted there instead of to the mailing list.  Or
as another idea, how about having the site list the last 5-10 unique
postings to the list.  So that we have a small blurb about the email, then
you can click on the "Read More" to see the rest of it, and any replies to
it, all from the web browser.
</Ideas>

Site looks great.. =)

Jeffrey Utter