[GLLUG] New look for website

Daniel drk@netophilia.net
Wed, 15 May 2002 09:31:32 -0400

We actually discussed this, and decided to pass. We do not want to try to compete with Slashdot, as they do a much better job than we could. We really did not see a real need to change the overall scope of the site (informing people of meetings/topics, telling a little about the group).

Jeffrey Utter extolled: