[GLLUG] MP3 Players

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Sat, 18 May 2002 19:41:06 -0400 (EDT)

I love my iPod which also can double as a firewire based harddrive which I
used to use to carry large image files home from work with but Solaris
doesnt have drivers, yet. I know it works with Linux, but I havent really
tried it, and I know someone has windows drivers for it. It is REALLY
small and they have a version with 10gig drives. Someone wrote front-ends
for personal address book stuff and notes and memos and stuff too.