[GLLUG] Linux on an iMac

Ben Pfaff blp@cs.stanford.edu
11 Nov 2002 10:55:23 -0800

Jo Dillon <jo@groupinfo.com> writes:

>   What kind of X problems, out of curiosity? I have Rage 128 programming
> specs ;)

Really?  I tried to pry those out of ATI some time ago so that I
could make my ThinkPad T30 work properly on suspend and resume
but ATI were basically a bunch of assholes about it and wouldn't
give me anything.  ATI's on my blacklist now.  I'll never buy
anything from them again if I can avoid it, although they seem to
be in every laptop so it looks like I won't have a choice anyway.
--
"Mon peu de succès près des femmes est toujours venu de les trop aimer."
--Jean-Jacques Rousseau