[GLLUG] Debian 2.4 Bootup Issues

troettger@attbi.com troettger@attbi.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:36:21 +0000

To be honest I couldn't tell ya why they do that.  I
have been working this way for some time and haven't had
any problems what so ever.  Network works great.  If you
do a search of news groups on goole you will see how
common the problem is.  funny enough The first time I
installed Mandrake 9.0 I didn't have a problem at all.
It was only after I reinstalled with same disks that it
caused me a problem.