[GLLUG] RE: linux group in mason

steven collins scollins@thegeekery.com
04 Sep 2002 12:27:50 -0400

On Wed, 2002-09-04 at 12:13, RJ Clark wrote:
> Sorry,
>
> I am in class so I am not supposed to be in my email
> officially, but we have about 14 students from all
> over Ingham County.

it'd be nice to see some of you folks out at one of the gllug meetings.
I know I can't throw stones because I've only been to 2 but I'm going to
start showing up again.

>  I have been using Linux for three years so I do have
> some idea about how to use it but I not very good at
> spelling sorry if I offended anyone that was not my
> intent.

hehe. 'lunix'. I dunno. I thought it was funny not offensive. Lord knows
I've had my share of typos.

> The class I am in is at the Capital Area Career Center
> we are on track to get our Linux+ certification we are
> all high school seniors and juniors.

it's really nice to see nix getting a younger and younger fan base. I
really wish I had got involved with nix and dumped winderz when I was in
high school... to think of all the stuff I'd know now!

but again, it's great to see another group of people getting involved
and I think we'd all like to see some of you out at the gllug meetings
sometime.

-steven
   grumpybat.net	|   GAIM: SuperEliteDorx0r
   thegeekery.com	|   ICQ:  55173409
   networkofone.com	|   YIM:  grumpybat
"The internet is an imperfect place..."