[GLLUG] RE: linux group in mason

Jeff Lawton jeff@idealso.com
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 06:29:44 -0400

Is there a meeting that some of the gllug members could attend?

Jeff Lawton
Ideal Solution, LLC
www.idealso.com

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-user-admin@egr.msu.edu [mailto:linux-user-admin@egr.msu.edu]On
Behalf Of RJ Clark
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 12:14 PM
To: linux-user@egr.msu.edu
Subject: [GLLUG] RE: linux group in mason

Sorry,

I am in class so I am not supposed to be in my email
officially, but we have about 14 students from all
over Ingham County.

 I have been using Linux for three years so I do have
some idea about how to use it but I not very good at
spelling sorry if I offended anyone that was not my
intent.

The class I am in is at the Capital Area Career Center
we are on track to get our Linux+ certification we are
all high school seniors and juniors.

RJ Clark