[GLLUG] Linux and ATTBI Question

Brad Fears brad@mtsdev.com
27 Sep 2002 10:53:37 -0400

ATTBI isn't so easy.  You can't call them unless you have run their
software.  Even then, they only know how to read the troubleshooting
steps in their manuals, so don't expect much from their tech support.
It seems like the last time I called about an outage, they began to
inquire about how much memory my machine had, and what browser I was
using.  Makes you want to reach out and strangle someone.

--Brad Fears