[GLLUG] Linux and ATTBI Question

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@pilot.msu.edu
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:59:48 -0400

I've used ATTBI in Lansing and the modem IS linked to the Mac address
you plug it into, but only until you shut it off and turn it on again.
So you can't just unplug the ethernet cable from your working desktop
and have your laptop work, you have to unplug the cable modem and plug
it back in.  I never had to call them or register anything however.

-Mike