[GLLUG] PHP and Mysql Frontends in Linux

Thomas Alan Hearn hearntho@msu.edu
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 02:37:03 -0400

Hello all, I'm new to the list and haven't been to a meeting yet.  I'm also
fairly new to linux, just playing around with it alot.  I'm currently
running the new Mandrake 9.1 and am loving it.  I just have two questions
for you.

Does anyone know of a MySQL graphical frontend program for managing users,
tables, etc in Linux (Mandrake).  My other question is if anyone has a good
PHP editing program asides from regular text editing such as gedit, even a
program that just has php syntax highlighting, similiar to Activestate's
Komodo if any of you are familiar?

I will hopefully get to one of your meetings soon.  Thanks in advance for
any ideas.

Cheers,
Tom