[GLLUG] dialup isp recommendations

Dylan M. misenhe1@pilot.msu.edu
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:07:14 -0400

not sure how much you're willing to spend here, but you may want to look
into CoreComm (formerly Voyager).  its a little pricy, tho you'll get
everything you're looking for.  $21.95/mo:
3 POP3 email addresses w/25M quota , server side spam blocker and
message filters (via webmail interface), 10M webspace, shell access
(SunOS 5.8), news server (on or off network, just incase you need
that).  24/7 tech support, tho *nix not supported that well, they are
good at returning email for the harder problems.

they're housed in the Eyde building off of Hagadorn (the big blue
building next to Hannah Plaza), since i've worked there, i've never seen
the East Lansing access number go down (or ring busy).  supports up to
v90 connections.

sorry for the sales pitch   ;P
dylan