[GLLUG] Linux certification

Jeff Hengesbach jeffh at smallevolution.com
Wed Aug 6 10:05:19 EDT 2003

Hello All,
  I'm currently thumbing through a RHCE book before taking the exam later
this year.  I've chosen RHCE for a couple reasons: 1) I'm very familiar
with RedHat, 2) It's a widely known/recongnized distro, 3) The RHCE
program has been 'highly' credited, and 4) My employer is providing some
'professional improvement' $$ as part of my parting gifts(read:
severance package).

Regards,
  Jeff