[GLLUG] A little OT. Looking for a motherboard.

C. Ulrich dincht at securenym.net
Tue Aug 12 23:21:30 EDT 2003

Hi,

Sorry for this OT post, but the list traffic has been about nil lately, so I
hope nobody minds.

I'm looking for a used motherboard for a Slot 1 Pentium III 750. It's for one
of my machines that has been slowly dying for a few weeks now and just finally
kicked the bucket. If anybody has one and is attending the meeting on
Thursday, name your price and bring it along. Figured I'd ask here first
before paying more than I really need to for a brand-new one from some
internet shop.

Thanks!

Charles Ulrich
--