[GLLUG] Which distribution for Oracle server?

imetis at imetis.com imetis at imetis.com
Fri Aug 29 11:37:44 EDT 2003

Thank you everyone for your comments. We have decided to go with Red Hat AS, specifically for the support it offers. My supervisors are pro *nix, but we have a fully Microsoft shop, because that is what everyone knows. I have conviced them that this is a good place to get started on the move to Linux, and everyone knows this needs to be a solid transition if we want to move the rest of the servers down the road. I should be starting within a couple of weeks.

-- Andy