[GLLUG] Seeking job leads

Edward Glowacki glowack2 at msu.edu
Tue Dec 9 16:30:37 EST 2003

I've been slowly job hunting for a while now, and figure it's time to
try the GLLUG list and see if anyone here might know of something along
the lines I'm looking for.  For those that don't immediately recognize
me, I'm a former president (circa late 2000) of the GLLUG and a regular
reader, though I've only posted occasionally lately.  I'll keep this short:

Basically I'm interested in working in a team environment doing software
development, with emphasis on making the software better and more
enjoyable for the user.  Specifically, I'd like to do more design work,
early development, and prototyping.  I have a BS in Computer Science and
a BA in Telecommunication, plus 5 years experience in a combination of
network management, Unix/Linux/BSD system administration, and
programming (PHP, Python, Perl, HTML, etc.).  I'm a very creative
thinker and work well "outside the box".  Geographically I'm open to
most of lower Michigan, potentially elsewhere depending on the position.
  My complete resume is available online at:
http://ender.cl.msu.edu/glowack2/resume/ejg/

If you happen to know of any such positions, I would greatly appreciate
any leads you can provide.

Thank you,

Edward Glowacki

--