[GLLUG] Home BIND setup?

Ben Pfaff blp at cs.stanford.edu
Mon Dec 22 08:15:20 EST 2003

Mike Szumlinski <szumlins at mac.com> writes:

> Its been a good 2 years or so, but I remember someone in the group
> wrote a quick tutorial on how to setup a small network DNS server for
> their house.  I'm looking at doing the same thing, but the Linux.org
> HOWTO is a bit cryptic and I tend to work better backwards (ie from a
> finished config) file to understand how it all works out.

I included something like this in my talk on IP masquerading
years ago.  I don't think it's up-to-date any longer, but you can
still obtain an electronic copy of it from
        http://benpfaff.org/writings/index.html
--
"I admire him, I frankly confess it; and when his time comes
 I shall buy a piece of the rope for a keepsake."