[GLLUG] msu.edu filter option

Jeffrey Utter utterjef at msu.edu
Wed Dec 24 11:10:30 EST 2003

I don't believe they give that kind of flexability in the spam filter.
It's either on or it's not.  that's all you get.

If you want more control over your own email, forward it to your personal machine and use procmail.  then you can have elm back too... but elm sucks.. sorry couldn't resist saying that.

I have also been on the new mail system since people could switch and I still only recieve a couple of spams a week.  So i don't think the new system is directly to blame for your misfortune.