[GLLUG] advice

Wald pdwald@netzero.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:00:14 -0500

First and foremost, I whole-heartedly apologize for the fact  that I have
posted
messages in this forum some time ago and due to reasons beyond my control
wasn't available to give any feedback. At the same time, I would like to
thank all
of you who sent me nice emails in reply to my inquiries.

At the moment I am stranded on win32 whenever I am using the internet, given
the the fact that I am using netzero. I was looking for a cheap, reliable and
resourceful (with space to host hp via ftp, etc) ISP, and since then I am
assessing the possibility of use ispwest. Any suggestion would be very
appreciated.

On another point, I am looking for a test center where I can attend the
LPI tests, and eventually the A+, and Network+. At the present time I am
residing
in East Lansing, so I am looking for some place close. If anyone know of
such a
place, would be very helpful.

--
Pedro Wald