[GLLUG] DNS Help

Ross S. fusion812x@yahoo.com
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:36:33 -0800 (PST)

Fyi, from my local workstation I can resolve both fine
(ping and http):

[fusion812@cube5 fusion812]$ nslookup
fruitloops.mathosting.com
Server:         64.7.161.12
Address:        64.7.161.12#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:   fruitloops.mathosting.com
Address: 65.43.130.219

[fusion812@cube5 fusion812]$ nslookup
luckycharms.mathosting.com
Server:         64.7.161.12
Address:        64.7.161.12#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:   luckycharms.mathosting.com
Address: 65.43.130.220

And both appear to be pointing to:

   Domain servers in listed order:
      NS1.GRANITECANYON.COM
      NS2.GRANITECANYON.COM

I would give it a few more hours and it should be
resolving properly for you. If it has not resoved
within 24 hours, I would contact your new DNS provider
(granitecanyon.com).

--- Matthew Ryan Fuerst <fuerstma@pilot.msu.edu>

=====
Thank You,