[GLLUG] netatalk on yellowdog linux

Sean picasso at madflower.com
Tue Jul 8 15:52:15 EDT 2003

just a random thought, did you make sure you added the stuff that goes in
/etc/services. You need these lines there:

rtmp            1/ddp                           # Routing Table Maint
Protocol
nbp             2/ddp                           # Name Binding Protocol
echo            4/ddp                           # AppleTalk Echo Protocol
zip             6/ddp                           # Zone Information
Protocol

The rpm may not have put that information in correctly.