[GLLUG] computer science schools in michigan

REMOVED REMOVED at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 15 05:05:01 EDT 2003

Thanks for the all the advice! It was all very helpful. I've decided to go
to Michigan Tech this fall. I'm hoping the isolation will be help me
concentrate on my studies. Looks like I'll be working with Java on Solaris
machines. Now, what to major in exactly.... heh, I guess I'll have to figure
that one out myself. Thanks again, sorry I took so long to reply.

thanks,

REMOVED