[GLLUG] compact flash reader

Dylan M. misenhe1 at pilot.msu.edu
Thu Jul 17 14:32:02 EDT 2003

well, i guess thats all it took.  i think i scared it into working.
just like your refrigerator fixing itself as soon as the repair man
shows up.  after sending the post, i realized my /etc/fstab entry should
have been:

/dev/sda1        /mnt/flash      vfat      noauto,users   0   0

sorry about the spam :)
dylan