[GLLUG] Building a new system

Keyes, Randall randall.keyes at jnli.com
Thu Jul 24 12:29:56 EDT 2003

If you can't laugh at yourself... :)

Still, my wife is a PC gamer who constantly is cursing M$, so if you folk
hear of a viable alternative for playing PC games on another OS, let us
know. :)

I hope to get WINE running on a machine for her this fall, but I've seen
mixed reviews.  She's a heavy RPG'r.

Deo Favente,
Randy Keyes
JNL Network Services