[GLLUG] Re: geeks and test

Keyes, Randall randall.keyes at jnli.com
Wed Jun 11 14:35:48 EDT 2003

I scored barely over 50%.  But my wife scored 59%.  Yeah, the rest of you
guys eat your hearts out.  My wife is a RPG'r who builds her own PC's and
thinks that SIMS is "just for chicks" (her words not mine) who don't really
know how to use computers.

Did I mention she can program in COBOL?

:)

Randy Keyes