[GLLUG] Re: geeks and test

Darrel Ray Clute, III darrel_clute at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 18:54:15 EDT 2003

I had an irrational score of 33.3333333...%.  Considering I spend the
majority of my time working with Cisco products and studying
specifically for Cisco tests I just don't have time to do other geeky
things.  I really need to get deeper into Linux even though it is the
only OS I use and need to get into programming as well.  That will
probably be staved off until I have all four professional level certs
from Cisco (CCNP, CCDP, CCIP, CCSP) which I am working on and hope to
achieve prior to my 21st birthday one year from Saturday.

--
Darrel Clute, CCNA/CCDA

To Decipher Code - http://www.ebb.org/ungeek/

To Learn About Code - http://www.geekcode.com/geek.html