[GLLUG] msu mirror down - Alternative

Melson, Paul PMelson at sequoianet.com
Thu Jun 12 17:58:17 EDT 2003

Does the CSE mirror allow rsync?

PaulM

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Robert Pitcher [mailto:aceap at aceap.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 9:11 AM
To: Melson, Paul
Cc: linux-user at egr.msu.edu
Subject: RE: [GLLUG] msu mirror down - Alternative

For what it's worth, I wanted to remind everyone the CSE Dept has
unofficial mirrors of various linux distros.  Official mirrors for CPAN,
CTAN, and Project Gutenberg.  Space requirements forced us to remove
Kernel.org.  Remnants are around if anyone wants them.
I am open to suggestions on a mirror to replace the Kernel.org space
which is 15 gigs or smaller.

ftp://indian.cse.msu.edu/pub/mirrors/

Adam

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 08:28, Melson, Paul wrote:
> > ftp mirror.pa.msu.edu
> ftp: connect :Connection refused
>
> :-(

http://www.pa.msu.edu/helpdesk/helpdesk.cgi?main=14&id=20030519.05&curst